And You Can Also Read “What is pediatric pneumonia?”
Onions are an unparalleled remedy for home remedies
Onions have anti-septic and anti-biotic properties, and can boost the immune system, including cancer, influenza, respiratory infections, and the immune system in general.
In addition, let us introduce you to some of the traditional remedies that have been used in the United States and India by chopping raw onions.
- To get rid of the flu, half a pinch of finely chopped onion in the middle, cover with a thin layer of sugar and cover for about an hour.
- To prevent hair loss, boil some onions in water and wash them several times before shampoo. You will see the results quickly.
- To soothe a baby’s stomach. When babies suffer from stomach cramps, boil a pinch of onion in water every hour to relieve their pain.
- Insect bites to reduce pain and swelling: Hold a thinly sliced onion on the affected area for a few minutes.
- For ear infections, a thinly sliced onion is wrapped in a small piece of cloth and rubbed on the affected ear until the pain goes away.
- To stop bleeding: If you accidentally cut or stab your finger, wrap it in onion peel or chop finely chopped onions, it will stop bleeding quickly.
- Cleanses Your Environment Air- If you keep chopped onions in one place at home, it will absorb bacteria and viruses and clean your house.
- Treats sunburn or sunburn. Short shaved onions protect against sunburn or sunburn. This not only helps your skin to recover but also makes it less red.
- Eliminates fever. Peel a squash, grate it and rub it on the inside of the leg. If you leave the onion in a plastic bag and sleep on it, the fever will go away overnight.
- To stop bleeding from the nose: If you put chopped onion in the bleeding nose for a few minutes, the bleeding will stop.
- Reduces insomnia. Sleep with a large piece of chopped onion before going to bed, or if you smell it for a few minutes, it will make it easier for you to fall asleep.
- Expels the mosquito from the house. Bake the chopped onion in a bowl on the bed or look for the part of your body that is exposed to the chopped onion. The mosquito will leave the house.
- Eliminates sore throat. Added minced onion to a small amount of honey can be used to treat sore throats.
- Eliminates blackheads on your skin.
Please join us by sharing this important information!
We truly thank you!
What is pediatric pneumonia?
By Dr. Fasil Chair: Pediatrician
[Is there a cold or not?]
Mothers often say that my baby is cold and coughs a lot. Is there really a childhood illness called Cold? Before answering this question, let me say something about pneumonia.
Pneumonia is inflammation and pain in the lower and upper part of the lungs.
The lungs are the body’s main source of oxygen for the body and remove carbon dioxide from the air. Children’s lungs are poorly developed and narrow and can be fatal if not treated in time.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), in 2017 alone, 808,694 children under the age of five died of pneumonia worldwide. This accounts for 15% of all child deaths.
👉 What is the cause of pneumonia?
This disease is often caused by invisible germs, such as viruses, bacteria, protozoa and sometimes parasites. Most of these germs are inhaled during coughing or sneezing. In addition to these pathogens, pneumonia can be caused by a variety of chemicals. For example, if stomach acid suddenly enters the lungs, it can cause pneumonia. Pneumonia in children under 5 years of age is often caused by viruses and starts with flu-like symptoms.
👉 Things that expose children to pneumonia
- Infections of the upper respiratory tract such as the common cold; Tonsillitis infection and the like
- Any type of smoke in the house, such as cigarette, charcoal and wood smoke, is exposing a large number of children to pneumonia in our country.
- Low immunity (due to malnutrition or various diseases)
- Living in close proximity and living in a home and environment without adequate ventilation
- Natural problems of the lungs
- Vitamin D deficiency (rickets): Children who do not get enough sun are especially prone to pneumonia.
What are the symptoms?
➡️ Breathe quickly
➡️ Shortness of breath and difficulty breathing
➡️ Chest pain or pain
➡️ When babies breathe, the lower part of the chest is pushed inwards.
🛑 If you have any of these symptoms in a child, you should take them to a health facility immediately and treat them.
🛑 What can we do to prevent children from getting pneumonia?
📌 Do not smoke in the house
📌 Ensure adequate ventilation in the home
📌 Eating a healthy diet
📌 Infants up to 6 months of age should only take breast milk
📌 Make children get enough sunlight
📌 Keep children away from people who have the flu as much as possible
- Finally, is there a cold or not? In short, there is no such thing as a cold in modern medicine! Some people confuse the word cold with pneumonia. This is not true.
- Cold air does not cause pneumonia! Of course, there are diseases that can be triggered by cold air, such as nasal or sciatic allergies.
- In any case, I believe that the community needs in-depth research into what the term cold means.
Good news for our country
I was impressed by his willingness to listen. So I gave ten pounds to the taxi driver without telling him…
Wisdom… .. Stupid? When we were children, Our attitude toward happiness was different. We had no reason to laugh; We…
Wife tried to test her husband’s loyalty and what she found was a real eye opener … Maya People Calendar…