What is Google Docs? What does it do for us, and how can we use it?
What is Google Docs?
Google Docs is a free online program for users
It allows you to set up programs such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Excel Microsoft and PowerPoint.
What does it do for us?
- Allows you to upload and download various documents
- Allows you to write documents in Amharic
- Easily share documents
- Allows one document to work for multiple people at once
- Allows you to read and write documents written by WordCommitter
- No need to save documents Do it yourself
How can we use it?
There are two ways to use Google Docs.
- Using Gmail account
- Can be accessed directly at https://docs.google.com
To sign in using a Gmail account
1 Sign in first using Google account (gmail) 2 After logging in to your Gmail account * Click the rectangle icon in the top right corner * Select Docs (click more if you do not have one) and select even more if you still do not.
You can log in directly to https://docs.google.com
If you want to sign in directly to Gmail, type in this URL https://docs.google.com. Next, enter your Gmail username and password, please click image for better view
Click on one of the items listed to select the type of document you are using
If you are looking for a Microsoft word Docs Excel (microsoft excel), then Spread and select Slides if you want a Powerpoint point.